Saturday, September 09, 2006

reflections on...

O, those were the days - heartbeat racing, smiles wavering... playground tantrums, forever friend crushes...

i must say i had truly fond memories of all the times spent in primary school - erm but i have to say i remember NOTHING of the classes themselves! heh heh. I still remember how it was always the 'boys' and the 'girls' and never the 2 shall mix! boy, was i so relieved to be in a girls' school after 6 yrs of ignoring the other half of the class. Thankfully, you all didn't really change my opinion of men for life! wahaha....

here's a recent pix of me.


*nope i wasn't looking at my toes - gracie was holding my hand and playing row row row yr boat*

2 Comments:

Blogger gunz said...

can you publish more picture?Which level you teaching???

8:21 PM  
Blogger gunz said...

How are you???

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home